Milners Offroad - L200 Forum sponsor L200 Forum   KS International - L200 Forum sponsor
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
16 December, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
160344 Posts in 18253 Topics by 11340 Members
www.L200.org.uk
Can any L200 Owners Club member who moves house or changes their Email address make sure they let us know - so we can keep our records up-to-date
Home L200 Forum L200 Forum & Club Info Buy Owners Club Merchandise at the L200 Forum L200 Forum Gallery L200 Forum Information page Login Register L200 Forum Links Page L200 Forum email
Looking to join the Mitsubishi L200 Owners Club ? - Joining info here - - - - - - - Want to help our charities ? - Shop at Amazon.co.uk through this link
4x4 Accessories & Tyres - L200  Forum sponsor L200 Owners Club Forum - Facebook Page A-Plan L200 insurance - L200 Forum sponsor
+  L200 Owners Club
|-+  The Forum
| |-+  Public/Initial Posting Area.
| | |-+  Stolen L200's & Parts
| | | |-+  Not an L200 - Our 5 day old Golf GTI
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Not an L200 - Our 5 day old Golf GTI  (Read 16193 times)
Chris Site Founder
Website and Owners Club Founder
Administrator

Membership Number 1

« on: 18 November, 2009, 16:48:02 PM »

I know it's not an L200 nut, our 5 day old Golf GTI has been stolen.

They broke into my house - smashed the lock in the door.
Stole Fiona's handbag, purse money, cards and her 3 door Golf GTI - Black, DSG, sunroof and adaptive chassis - reg SA59 UEN we know its unlikely it still has that plate but its a rare spec.

Lost in West Yorkshire

Chris

Website & Owners Club Founder
West Yorkshire
2003 Black Warrior (122082 miles)
Engine -
K&N filter, Allisport intercooler, S/S exhaust - inc Cat replacement pipe, Samco water and intercooler hoses,  no power chip.

Body/Chassis -
Spray on loadliner, s/s braided brake hoses,  towbar, relocated towing electrics, tonneau.

BORDA Trained
nickburt
European Wanderer
Global Moderator & Charity Fundraiser

Where will the Pheonix take us next?

« Reply #1 on: 18 November, 2009, 18:59:55 PM »

People like that need stringing up by the b...s and shooting. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Black 2004 Warrior. Gallery

Entry No ?? in the 2017 Macmillan 4x4 UK Challenge
To sponsor Team L200: Donate to Macmillan TBA
thetruck
Owners Club member

« Reply #2 on: 18 November, 2009, 19:01:39 PM »

that was a serious attack,..................hope you both ok
« Last Edit: 18 November, 2009, 19:44:11 PM by thetruck (Classic L200) » Logged

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."
Chris Site Founder
Administrator

Membership Number 1

« Reply #3 on: 18 November, 2009, 19:04:48 PM »

I was at work on nights - Fiona in alone  Shocked

Were physically OK - but,.....

Chris

West Yorkshire
Engine -
K&N filter, Allisport intercooler, S/S exhaust - inc Cat replacement pipe, Samco water and intercooler hoses,  no power chip.

Body/Chassis -
Spray on loadliner, s/s braided brake hoses,  towbar, relocated towing electrics, tonneau.

BORDA Trained
treeboa
Owners Club member

north east, county durham way

« Reply #4 on: 18 November, 2009, 19:30:49 PM »

thieving pooes, least your mrs aint hurt phyically mate

try seven up, snow white recomends it Wink
Black 2005 Warrior, now 105.500, thats over 50k on 100% veg
latest mods an apollo filter and a pop up top, nice new stainless de cat pipe, replaced btm pully @92k, egr blanked
Navman
Vinyl sticker Rep.

Watch that bank it's SLIPPERY......

« Reply #5 on: 18 November, 2009, 19:39:09 PM »

Really Sorry to hear that Chris, its not the loss of the property that hits home, it's the fact that someone has been into your house, without invitation, and violated your privacy!! I am glad that fiona and Bill are OK, it's unlikely that the car is still in the UK, my uncle buys and ships commercial vehicles abroad, and is consequently subject to a lot of police activity ( all above board and legit) but he says that the coppers tell him horror stories about things like this, and usually high spec cars are shipped straight out of the UK, to places like asia and saudi arabia.  Cry Cry

Like i have always told Chrstine, if anyone has an accident, the main thing is that it is only a piece of metal that can be replaced you are OK !

Entry No 20 in the 2014 Macmillan 4x4 UK Challenge
Our Just Giving donation page Team L200-too mac 4x4 2014
2004 "Classic" Warrior, JP Exhausts Turbo back stainless exhaust, with de-cat. and a few subtle mods. 128,000 miles
(O/C Member No 411)
STICK
Owners Club member

« Reply #6 on: 18 November, 2009, 19:55:47 PM »

5days old and gone  Cry GUTTED!!!

Hope you's are both ok after that.

Stee
Owners Club member

« Reply #7 on: 19 November, 2009, 12:22:05 PM »

Shocked Scum Angry

Glad that no (physical) harm was done

A possible home security upgrade Wink

'06 Trojan
treeboa
Owners Club member

« Reply #8 on: 19 November, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »

shame you cant use live in one, thieving scum deserve thier hands taking off , years ago my old mans was broken into, it was not the thieving that was the major problem but my old girl, she could no longer settle in the house, they sold up soon after, every drawer of mums they had been through she binned all the clothing from it, took her a good time to settle after the theft, that the hidden damage  these people leave behind  Angry Angry Angry

latest mods an apollo filter and a pop up top, nice new stainless de cat pipe, replaced btm pully @92k, egr blanked
Chris Site Founder
Administrator

Membership Number 1

« Reply #9 on: 20 November, 2009, 10:35:20 AM »

Car found

Smels of canabis, parcel shelf and contents gone - looks like a skip

Added bonus - we now have a flat screen tv and some Asian gold !

Chris

West Yorkshire
Engine -

Body/Chassis -

BORDA Trained
thetruck
Owners Club member

« Reply #10 on: 20 November, 2009, 10:52:39 AM »

Car found

and some Asian gold !

Chris

small consolation though, hope your missus is getting over the break in

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."
treeboa
Owners Club member

« Reply #11 on: 20 November, 2009, 11:34:09 AM »

suppose theres a silver lining in there, trouble is your no claims bonus, will the gold cover the excess Huh?

Chris Site Founder
Administrator

Membership Number 1

« Reply #12 on: 20 November, 2009, 12:31:30 PM »

Coppers have taken Gold and TV  Undecided
Fiona really having a hard time getting to grips with the break-in

Chris

West Yorkshire
Engine -

Body/Chassis -

BORDA Trained
treeboa
Owners Club member

« Reply #13 on: 20 November, 2009, 12:58:49 PM »

as i said in a previous post my old girl did bud, may be worth having victim support having a chat with her, personally mate i would add a couple of new locks to the house or at least upgrade your security a bit, that may ease her mind a bit

one of the reasons i have the dogs is no one gets within 20 foot of the place without all hell breaking loose, more especially as my partners deaf

205man

« Reply #14 on: 29 November, 2009, 20:56:37 PM »

i know exactly how you feels chris, same thing happend to me i was out with mates and scum broke into our house girlfriend was asleep up stairs they took her handbag and the keys to my audi rs4 and her s3, they drove off in my rs4 but could take her s3 as my warrior was in front of it and i had the keys to it on me.

it scared the hell out of her and took sometime but she got over it but we both now cautious and have had trackers fitted to all our cars.

they  found the rs4 stripped and trashed which sort of pleased me as i not sure id wanted it back but we had to have all the keys changed and programmed on the s3 which although claimed of the insurance for was a hassle, we moved not long after oursleves, we had planned to but this speeded up our decision to.

hope fiona is ok and luckly she wasnt hurt

we should be able to string them up the scum

Sireal
Owners Club member

Silver '03 Warrior

« Reply #15 on: 02 December, 2009, 10:09:02 AM »

Chris,

Sorry to hear all that happened to us just as I was about to have to go away for 4 months training during the week.
We bought a burglar alarm and a bog bloody dog..... he may be soft as the proverbial but make a noise like a black bear!!!!

Victim support was a good suggestion, they might even be able to get you some extra security for free too.

**if it's got tits or tyres it's gonna be trouble**

Silver 2003 Warrior.
Decatted.
Twin  Headlamped.
Roll Barred.
Armadillo'd.
MOFO.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: