Milners Offroad - L200 Forum sponsor L200 Forum KS International - L200 Forum sponsor
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
24 July, 2017, 21:34:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
159703 Posts in 18090 Topics by 11168 Members
www.L200.org.uk
The L200 Owners Club joining fee is a one-off 15. Paypal is available (Send funds to chris@L200.org.uk).
Home L200 Forum L200 Forum & Club Info Buy Owners Club Merchandise at the L200 Forum L200 Forum Gallery L200 Forum Information page Login Register L200 Forum Links Page L200 Forum email
Looking to join the Mitsubishi L200 Owners Club ? - Joining info here - - - - - - - Want to help our charities ? - Shop at Amazon.co.uk through this link
4x4 Accessories & Tyres - L200  Forum sponsor L200 Owners Club Forum - Facebook Page A-Plan L200 insurance - L200 Forum sponsor
+  L200 Owners Club
|-+  The Forum
| |-+  Newbie/Hello messages
| | |-+  hi NEWBIE, from accrington
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: hi NEWBIE, from accrington  (Read 1487 times)
lottylotus

« on: 18 December, 2015, 16:44:57 PM »

just got my third l200,,2005 warrior model this time,,cheers nidge,,plenty of work to do
lynsey444
Owners Club member

« Reply #1 on: 22 December, 2015, 13:11:14 PM »

Welcome along  Grin
Warrior1
Owners Club member

« Reply #2 on: 25 December, 2015, 18:34:11 PM »

Welcome to the forum, or rather should I say welcome back, why so many change's and still back to the same vehicle, by the way I have a 2003 Warrior it's the first one that I have had, I bought it off my cousin, he lives in London, I live in the Midland's, long story but classic old story of the cylinder head giving up while he was in the north Wales camping with his kids, rather than recovering it to London I bought it from him and recovered it back to my place just outside Telford in Shropshire which was a lot closer than London. I have done absolutely loads of work to the truck as my cousin's philosophy with regards to maintenance was, "if it falls off fix it" now it's fixed and running right the truck is the bees knee's, firstly

If you are going to own one of these truck's you have to be prepared to go the extra mile, and either get someone to maintain it for you or do it yourself, they are getting to the age where it's not a case of a quick service every now and then, you have to keep on top of the maintenance, as I am sure you are fully aware being your third Warrior, they really are great trucks, out of the three that you have had, have you had the imported chain driven 2.8 Warrior?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: