Milners Offroad - L200 Forum sponsor
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
24 May, 2019, 04:26:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
162308 Posts in 18713 Topics by 11872 Members
www.L200.org.uk
Full site access is now FREE - Owners Club cards are required for discounts with our sponsors.

Owners Club card 2
Owners Club card & keyring 3
Owners Club card, keyring & mug 5
Thermal mug costs on request.

No record of membership will  be recorded
Home L200 Forum L200 Forum & Club Info Buy Owners Club Merchandise at the L200 Forum L200 Forum Gallery L200 Forum Information page Login Register L200 Forum Links Page L200 Forum email
Looking to join the Mitsubishi L200 Owners Club ? - Joining info here - - - - - - - Want to help our charities ? - Shop at Amazon.co.uk through this link
L200 Owners Club Forum - Facebook Page A-Plan L200 insurance - L200 Forum sponsor
+  L200 Owners Club
|-+  The Forum
| |-+  Newbie/Hello messages
| | |-+  Newbie with questions
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newbie with questions  (Read 4919 times)
Penfold

« on: 05 May, 2019, 19:34:37 PM »

Hi, I'm looking to buy my first l200 soon and we seem to keep coming up with questions I can't find answers to so I hope the folks on here can help.

We are looking to buy a 2017 (or later) Warrior and I can't find anywhere what satnav system the l200 uses, is it Garmin or TomTom or something of Mitsubishis own spec? Also, do Warrior spec vehicles have a CD changer and if so, where would it be located?

The last question might seem a really daft one, but, are there any issues with Truckman tops letting rain in? I noticed when we were looking at some used vehicles last week that there were very large gaps around the tailgates of the tops and where they met the tailgate of the car. Anyone have any advice on making them water tight?  We are going to be using it to carry stock for our shop and some would simply get trashed if it got wet.

Thanks

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: